9/06/2006

Another Radio Interview

Aloha! Last night I participated in my second radio interview about my book, “Surfing the Tao: A Revolution of Free Will”, this time with Rob McConnell at his X-zone radio program. It was a pretty interesting experience, considering he didn’t read my book. I felt put on the spot at times but hey, that’s what you get when you write a controversial spiritual book like mine. After it was over I went through the angst of “I should have said” – though after listening to it again today I think it went about as well as it could.

To listen, click here and push the “Play Now” button to the right of my bio on the September 5th archive. My interview comes on about 2 hrs and 8 minutes into the program, and you can fast forward to that point, and through the commercials, either with the right-arrow or by dragging the ‘clip position’ ball to the right.

No comments: